Being part of organizations is a great way to help causes you care about, gain skills, and turn good ideas into actions. The CFC always welcomes involvement.
We are currently actively looking for volunteers to help with the following projects and campaigns at the CFC:
- Become a part of the TRANSITIONS 2017 Programming and Planning Team by filling out this form
- Do you have graphic design skills!? Gain some experience by creating event posters and facebook banners to help us with our 2017 campaigns and events!
- Want to be a part of our 2017 project launch FOOD MEMORIES: COMMUNITY COOKING CLASSES? Contact our external coordinator: externalconcordiafoodcoalition[@]gmail.com
- The Concordia Farmer’s Market is looking for a student interested in taking on a leadership role in January 2017! Possibility of credits. Contact our internal coordinator: concordiafoodcoalition[@]gmail.com
DREAMING OF OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED?
- Our working groups are awesome and offer a ranger of possibilities to get involved! Have your own ideas and maybe want to start your own?! Contact our internal coordinator: concordiafoodcoalition[@]gmail.com
- Want to help build on the ground momentum for our on-campus food movement? Its as easy as a few hours handing out flyers, tabling and making classroom announcements! Contact our external coordinator: externalconcordiafoodcoalition[@]gmail.com
- Don’t have a lot of time to commit but still want to help out? Share our events with your friends on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/concordiafoodcoalitionpage/
Want extra information on how you can get involved?
For general volunteering contact: externalconcordiafoodcoalition[@]gmail.com
For internship and working group opportunities contact: concordiafoodcoalition[@]gmail.com